The highest inflation rates in the world:
1,698,488% for Venezuela as at December 2018.
55% for North Korea as at July 2013.
47.1% for Argentina as at December 2018.
43.45% for the Sudan as at January 2019.
42.09% for Zimbabwe as at December 2018.
39.9% for Iran as at November 2018.
38.04% for the Central African Republic as at February 2016.
33.5% for South Sudan as at November 2018.
26.6% for Liberia as at October 2018.
20.35% for Turkey as at January 2019.
18.6% for Angola as at December 2018.
18.14% for Sierra Leone as at November 2018.
14.5% for Haiti as at November 2018.
14.4% for Uzbekistan as at December 2017.
12.7% for Egypt as at January 2019.
11.44% for Nigeria as at December 2018.
10.9% for Ethiopia as at January 2019.
8 Countries with the lowest inflation in the world:0% for Belize as at November 2018.
-0.2% for Benin as at December 2018.
-5.6% for Burundi as at December 2018.
-1.6% for Comoros as at December 2017.
-4.5% for Libya as at December 2018.
-0.3% for Qatar as at December 2018.
-1.8% for the Solomon Islands as at March 2017.
-3.6% for Somalia as at December 2016.
-0.05% for Taiwan as at December 2018.
Singapore is the most expensive city in the world for an expatriate professional migrant to live in as at January 2019, followed by Hong Kong and Luanda.
1. Singapore (Singapore-Asia-Pacific)
2. Hong Kong (China-Asia-Pacific)
3. Luanda (Angola-Africa)
4. Oslo (Norway-Europe)
5. Zurich (Switzerland-Europe)
6. Hamilton (Bermuda-Americas)
7. Geneva (Switzerland-Europe)
8. Tokyo (Japan-Asia-Pacific)
9. New York (Manhattan) NY (USA-Americas)
10. Monaco (Monaco-Europe)
11. Freetown (Sierra Leone-Africa)
12. San Jose CA (USA-Americas)
13. Bangui (Central African Republic-Africa)
14. Yokohama (Japan-Asia-Pacific)
15. George Town (Cayman Islands-Americas)
16. Copenhagen (Denmark-Europe)
17. Shanghai (China-Asia-Pacific)
18. Nassau (the Bahamas-Americas)
19. San Francisco CA (USA-Americas)
20. Sydney (Australia-Asia-Pacific)
21. Honolulu, HI (USA-Americas)
22. Osaka (Japan-Asia-Pacific)
23. Nagoya (Japan-Asia-Pacific)
24. Kobe (Japan-Asia-Pacific)
25. Macao (China-Asia-Pacific)
The top 10 most expensive cities in the world as at January 2019 are as follows:
Singapore is the most expensive city in the world for Expatriate’s to live. Singapore’s education system, is also the most expensive for expatriates when priced in US Dollars, the cost of housing is also extremely high due to the limited space and premium on high quality expatriate accommodation, while the complex Certificate of Entitlement system makes car prices excessive, resulting in Singapore’s transport costs being among the highest in the world.
Hong Kong is the second most expensive city due to the very high cost of housing and healthcare, as well as the strong Hong Kong dollar which is fixed against the US Dollar.
Luanda in Angola is the third most expensive city in the world for expatriate professional migrants to live. Everything in Luanda is expensive as almost all international standard goods and services are imported.
For more: https://www.xpatulator.com/cost-of-living-article/International-City-Cost-of-Living-for-Expatriate-Professional-Migrants_716.cfm
The latest available inflation rate for all countries world wide (as available on 7 November 2018). Here are some highlights:
- 21.47% for Angola as at September 2018
- 25.4% for Argentina as at September 2018
- 1.9% for Australia as at September 2018
- 3% for Cyprus as at October 2018
- 0.6% for Denmark as at September 2018
- 31.4% for Iran as at September 2018
- 2.1% for the Netherlands as at October 2018
- -0.4% for Qatar as at September 2018
- 4.9% for South Africa as at September 2018
- 2.4% for the United Kingdom as at September 2018
- 2.3% for the United States as at September 2018
- 488865% for Venezuela as at September 2018
For the full set of all countries https://www.xpatulator.com/cost-of-living-article/Latest-International-Inflation-Rates_712.cfm
Hamilton in Bermuda is the most expensive location in the Americas as at October 2018, in 7th place globally. New York (Manhattan) NY is the second most expensive location in the Americas, and the most expensive city in the USA in 9th place worldwide. The second most expensive city in the USA is…
The latest available inflation rate for all countries world wide https://www.xpatulator.com/cost-of-living-article/Latest-International-Inflation-Rates_712.cfm (as available on 8 October 2018). Some of the highest include:
South Sudan 122.9%
200,000% for Venezuela….