An expatriate professional migrant is someone who voluntarily lives outside their country in order to take up a job opportunity and a better or at the very least a similar, quality of life with the intention returning to their home country and do not therefore consider themselves to be local in their host country.
Selected 10 cheapest low hardship cities for expatriate professional migrants as at July 2016 for all expat basket items from most cheap to less cheap are as follows:
1. Lodz (Poland-Europe)
4. Port Elizabeth (South Africa-Africa)
5. Budapest (Hungary-Europe)
7. Klang (Malaysia-Asia-Pacific)
8. Gaborone (Botswana-Africa)
10. Port Louis (Mauritius-Africa)