Ramesh prefers to say “I am from Dubai and Mumbai” as these are the two places he feels he is a “local” rather than have to explain “My parents were from India. I was born in Dubai and grew up there, we regularly visited family in Mumbai when on vacation, but I attended university in Canada and worked in Houston for 8 years, before returning to Dubai. My wife is Canadian and my kids are American having been born there. We moved to Mumbai 5 years ago”. Is Ramesh global or local? What is his “nationality”. Do you pay him as an Expatriate or as a Local?
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What is most expensive city in America in 2020?
- Asia Pacific Expat Cost of Living Comparison 2020
- The Most Expensive Countries in the World for Expatriate Professional Migrants - July 2017
- The Most Expensive Countries in the World for Expatriates - January 2018
- Nauru, Yaren Cost of Living April 2010